Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[iOS] Crash in SetTexture() with GoogleVR SDK 1.2 on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run the Xcode project on a device.
After a couple seconds of running, a crash occurs in SetTexture(), or find<ShaderLab::FastPropertyName>() (sometimes in other similarly named functions).
This does not occur with OpenGL ES 2.0.
The culprit of this crash seems to be FX/SimpleWater4 shader.
Note that this cannot be tested on trunk due to a linking issue that is only fixed in 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12