Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[iOS] Crash in SetTexture() with GoogleVR SDK 1.2 on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run the Xcode project on a device.
After a couple seconds of running, a crash occurs in SetTexture(), or find<ShaderLab::FastPropertyName>() (sometimes in other similarly named functions).
This does not occur with OpenGL ES 2.0.
The culprit of this crash seems to be FX/SimpleWater4 shader.
Note that this cannot be tested on trunk due to a linking issue that is only fixed in 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website