Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[iOS] Crash in SetTexture() with GoogleVR SDK 1.2 on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run the Xcode project on a device.
After a couple seconds of running, a crash occurs in SetTexture(), or find<ShaderLab::FastPropertyName>() (sometimes in other similarly named functions).
This does not occur with OpenGL ES 2.0.
The culprit of this crash seems to be FX/SimpleWater4 shader.
Note that this cannot be tested on trunk due to a linking issue that is only fixed in 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity