Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[iOS] Crash in SetTexture() with GoogleVR SDK 1.2 on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run the Xcode project on a device.
After a couple seconds of running, a crash occurs in SetTexture(), or find<ShaderLab::FastPropertyName>() (sometimes in other similarly named functions).
This does not occur with OpenGL ES 2.0.
The culprit of this crash seems to be FX/SimpleWater4 shader.
Note that this cannot be tested on trunk due to a linking issue that is only fixed in 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project