Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[iOS] Crash in SetTexture() with GoogleVR SDK 1.2 on iOS
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run the Xcode project on a device.
After a couple seconds of running, a crash occurs in SetTexture(), or find<ShaderLab::FastPropertyName>() (sometimes in other similarly named functions).
This does not occur with OpenGL ES 2.0.
The culprit of this crash seems to be FX/SimpleWater4 shader.
Note that this cannot be tested on trunk due to a linking issue that is only fixed in 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked