Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[IOS] Crash in .net 4.X when building the project IL2CPP fails to compile and find the required method
How to reproduce:
1. Build to iOS (should be set to .net 4)
2. Run the built project
3. See the crash and the error after a couple of seconds (see the attached picture)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a13
Couldnt build due to errors: 2018.2.20f1
Attached both pictures, first one built with 2018.3.2f1, second with 2019.1.0a13
Note: build .net 3.5 will not crash also moving Example enum outside of the method does not crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] When using Press Interactions in a 2D Composite Action, the Performed doesn't fire as expected.
- [PlayerInput][WebGL] Player Input component does not work in WebGL
- [OSX][XInput][IL2CPP] Xbox controller input does not work.
- Timeline curve key options are broken
- [OSX] UI Scroll View is much more sensitive to scroll after upgrading to 2019.2