Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
[iOS] Crash in MonoStringNew() when dismissing ReplayKit app selection prompt with Mono2x
If ReplayKit.StartBroadcasting() is called and a prompt asking to select an app to use for recording is dismissed, apps built with Mono2x crash on iOS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS using Mono2x.
3) Run on a device.
4) Press 'Start Broadcasting' UI button.
5) When a prompt, asking you to install or select a ReplayKit-compatible app appears, press 'Cancel'.
After a couple seconds, the app crashes in MonoStringNew(). This does not occur with IL2CPP.
5.6.0a2, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.2p4
iPhone 7 iOS 10.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems