Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[iOS] Crash in MonoStringNew() when dismissing ReplayKit app selection prompt with Mono2x
If ReplayKit.StartBroadcasting() is called and a prompt asking to select an app to use for recording is dismissed, apps built with Mono2x crash on iOS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS using Mono2x.
3) Run on a device.
4) Press 'Start Broadcasting' UI button.
5) When a prompt, asking you to install or select a ReplayKit-compatible app appears, press 'Cancel'.
After a couple seconds, the app crashes in MonoStringNew(). This does not occur with IL2CPP.
5.6.0a2, 5.5.0b11, 5.4.2p4
iPhone 7 iOS 10.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window