Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[iOS] Crash in AGXMetal`AGX::Framebuffer<AGX::G3::Encoders, AGX::G3::Classes, AGX::G3::ObjClasses>::Framebuffer
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Open the Xcode project and go to 'Build Phases' > Expand 'Link Binary With Libraries'.
4) Drag and drop the attached 'libicucore.tbd' file to 'Link Binary With Libraries' (needed because of case 820487).
5) Deploy to an iOS 8.4.X device.
The app will crash during its initial setup in AGXMetal`AGX::Framebuffer<AGX::G3::Encoders, AGX::G3::Classes, AGX::G3::ObjClasses>::Framebuffer. This crash does not occur with OpenGLES. The crash seems to only occur on iOS 8.4 devices.
5.4.0f3 - iPad Mini 3, 8.4.1
Did not reproduce:
Other tested devices:
iPhone 6, 9.3
iPhone 6+, 8.0
iPad Air, 8.1.1
iPad Air 9.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project