Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[iOS] Crash in AGXMetal`AGX::Framebuffer<AGX::G3::Encoders, AGX::G3::Classes, AGX::G3::ObjClasses>::Framebuffer
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Open the Xcode project and go to 'Build Phases' > Expand 'Link Binary With Libraries'.
4) Drag and drop the attached 'libicucore.tbd' file to 'Link Binary With Libraries' (needed because of case 820487).
5) Deploy to an iOS 8.4.X device.
The app will crash during its initial setup in AGXMetal`AGX::Framebuffer<AGX::G3::Encoders, AGX::G3::Classes, AGX::G3::ObjClasses>::Framebuffer. This crash does not occur with OpenGLES. The crash seems to only occur on iOS 8.4 devices.
5.4.0f3 - iPad Mini 3, 8.4.1
Did not reproduce:
Other tested devices:
iPhone 6, 9.3
iPhone 6+, 8.0
iPad Air, 8.1.1
iPad Air 9.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released