Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[iOS] Crash in AGXMetal`AGX::Framebuffer<AGX::G3::Encoders, AGX::G3::Classes, AGX::G3::ObjClasses>::Framebuffer
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Open the Xcode project and go to 'Build Phases' > Expand 'Link Binary With Libraries'.
4) Drag and drop the attached 'libicucore.tbd' file to 'Link Binary With Libraries' (needed because of case 820487).
5) Deploy to an iOS 8.4.X device.
The app will crash during its initial setup in AGXMetal`AGX::Framebuffer<AGX::G3::Encoders, AGX::G3::Classes, AGX::G3::ObjClasses>::Framebuffer. This crash does not occur with OpenGLES. The crash seems to only occur on iOS 8.4 devices.
5.4.0f3 - iPad Mini 3, 8.4.1
Did not reproduce:
Other tested devices:
iPhone 6, 9.3
iPhone 6+, 8.0
iPad Air, 8.1.1
iPad Air 9.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh