Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[iOS] Crash in AGXMetal`AGX::Framebuffer<AGX::G3::Encoders, AGX::G3::Classes, AGX::G3::ObjClasses>::Framebuffer
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Open the Xcode project and go to 'Build Phases' > Expand 'Link Binary With Libraries'.
4) Drag and drop the attached 'libicucore.tbd' file to 'Link Binary With Libraries' (needed because of case 820487).
5) Deploy to an iOS 8.4.X device.
The app will crash during its initial setup in AGXMetal`AGX::Framebuffer<AGX::G3::Encoders, AGX::G3::Classes, AGX::G3::ObjClasses>::Framebuffer. This crash does not occur with OpenGLES. The crash seems to only occur on iOS 8.4 devices.
5.4.0f3 - iPad Mini 3, 8.4.1
Did not reproduce:
Other tested devices:
iPhone 6, 9.3
iPhone 6+, 8.0
iPad Air, 8.1.1
iPad Air 9.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine