Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[iOS] Converting texture from ASTC format to RGBA32 drops quality when using GetPixels and SetPixels
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Open scene "scene"
3. Go to build settings and switch platform to iOS.
4. Play the scene.
Expected result: converting texture from ASTC to RGBA32 massively drops quality when using GetPixels and SetPixels to duplicate original texture.
Actual result: converting texture from ASTC to RGBA32 does not drop quality when using GetPixels and SetPixels to duplicate original texture.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.3.1p4, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.1.3p2, 5.6.5p2
Verified in: 2018.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"