Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.4.X, 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
[iOS] Changing the screen orientation via a script sometimes results in corrupted view on iOS 10
When the orientation of the screen is changed via a script (with Screen.orientation) on iOS 10 devices, sometimes the screen remains in portrait orientation, but the game view gets flipped and goes over the edge of the screen and leaves black area in the bottom part of the screen.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build 'MainScene' for iOS.
3) Run on an iOS 10 device.
4) Press the 'Switch to landscape' UI button.
If the button is clicked 2-3 seconds after launch - the rotation should fail - black area appears at the bottom of the screen, half of the game view is not visible. If it does not, quit the app completely, re-launch it and repeat step 5). This occurs with both Metal and OpenGLES on iOS 10.
5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p3, 5.3.6p6
iPhone 7 iOS 10 - reproduced
iPhone 7 iOS 10.1 - reproduced
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.0.2 - reproduced
iPhone 5 iOS 10 - not reproduced
iPad Mini 2 iOS 10 - not reproduced
iPhone 5S iOS 9.2.1 - not reproduced
It should also be reproducible on iPhone 6.
iPhone 6S iOS 10.2 - reproducible
Fixed in 2017.1.0b10, 5.6.2p1, 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object