Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[iOS] Certain Japanese characters become invisible in keyboard's text field after restarting app the first time
1. Open project
2. Add Japanese Kana keyboard on iOS 11 device
3. Build and run on a device
4. In text field type text from the video in edit
5. Click somewhere around text field to close the keyboard(Not by pressing 'Done' key)
6. Minimize app by pressing Home button
7. Double-click home button, reopen the app
8. Press on a text field
9. Notice that there are some characters became invisible in keyboard's text field
Reproduced: 2017.2.1p2, 2018.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproducible: 2017.1.3p4, 2017.2.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab