Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[iOS] Canvas shows up after a delay when a splash screen animation ends
1. Open the attached project.
2. Switch to an iOS platform.
3. Build and run it on an iOS device.
- After the splash screen animation finishes, observe that the camera's skybox is briefly shown. The canvas shows up only after a second.
- The canvas shows up instantly after the splash screen.
iPhone 6 iOS 10.3.3, iPhone 7+ iOS 11.1.1, iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1
Not reproducible with:
Android (Google Pixel 2 XL)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
- Input.GetKeyUp is true only for the first released mouse button when releasing mouse buttons outside the Game view
- Physics objects trip and/or jump when colliding with other colliders
- [Package Manager] Release Details of Assets include HTML tags
- Rigidbody2D.IsTouching does not return true on collision for its duplicate GameObjects when ContactFilter2D and LayerMask are used