Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[iOS] Canvas shows up after a delay when a splash screen animation ends
1. Open the attached project.
2. Switch to an iOS platform.
3. Build and run it on an iOS device.
- After the splash screen animation finishes, observe that the camera's skybox is briefly shown. The canvas shows up only after a second.
- The canvas shows up instantly after the splash screen.
iPhone 6 iOS 10.3.3, iPhone 7+ iOS 11.1.1, iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1
Not reproducible with:
Android (Google Pixel 2 XL)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1