Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[iOS] Canvas shows up after a delay when a splash screen animation ends
1. Open the attached project.
2. Switch to an iOS platform.
3. Build and run it on an iOS device.
- After the splash screen animation finishes, observe that the camera's skybox is briefly shown. The canvas shows up only after a second.
- The canvas shows up instantly after the splash screen.
iPhone 6 iOS 10.3.3, iPhone 7+ iOS 11.1.1, iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1
Not reproducible with:
Android (Google Pixel 2 XL)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"