Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
[iOS] Can't change Launch Screen Mode in Player Settings
1. Open any project and go to iOS Player Settings.
2. Under iPhone/iPad Launch Screen try setting the type.
3. Observe that I can't be changed (see attached screencast).
Might be related to the module issue: 856810.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd