Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[iOS] Can't change Launch Screen Mode in Player Settings
1. Open any project and go to iOS Player Settings.
2. Under iPhone/iPad Launch Screen try setting the type.
3. Observe that I can't be changed (see attached screencast).
Might be related to the module issue: 856810.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted