Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
[iOS] Can't change Launch Screen Mode in Player Settings
1. Open any project and go to iOS Player Settings.
2. Under iPhone/iPad Launch Screen try setting the type.
3. Observe that I can't be changed (see attached screencast).
Might be related to the module issue: 856810.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Assertion "(destWidth >= srcWidth && destHeight >= srcHeight)..." thrown when building with 32-bit, half ETC2 fallback
- Unity crashes in mono_method_signature_checked when creating a delegate from a DynamicMethod
- The Editor crashes in sortBoxes when entering the Play mode
- Calling PlayableGraph.Evaluate while paused doesn't update a Skinned Mesh
- Incorrect material is assigned to a specific FBX model's child object