Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[iOS] Can't change Launch Screen Mode in Player Settings
1. Open any project and go to iOS Player Settings.
2. Under iPhone/iPad Launch Screen try setting the type.
3. Observe that I can't be changed (see attached screencast).
Might be related to the module issue: 856810.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio