Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[iOS] Can't change Launch Screen Mode in Player Settings
1. Open any project and go to iOS Player Settings.
2. Under iPhone/iPad Launch Screen try setting the type.
3. Observe that I can't be changed (see attached screencast).
Might be related to the module issue: 856810.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)