Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[iOS] BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer fails when building to a non-existenting folder
1. Download the attached project (to comment) and run unity in terminal with these args:
…/MacOS/Unity -quit -batchmode -executeMethod BuildTest.TestBuildiOS
(or just open project manually and clikc ’Test Build/iOS’)
2. Observe that the build fails because the target path folder doesn’t exist yet (see log in comment).
3. Build to any other platform (BuildTest.TestBuildStandalone/TestBuildWebplayer) observe that the neccesaary folders are created automatically when building and iOS player can also be built for the specified path now.
Maybe Common/Utils.ReplaceFileOrDirectoryCopy should create the missing folder automatically instead of failing?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager