Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
iOS - Audio won't play after receiving call
1. Select Video.
2. Play it with any mode.
3. Wait till movie finishes.
4. Play audio.
5. Receive call and cancel it.
6. Try to play audio again, you'll see that audio is not working anymore.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source