Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[iOS] ios11 (iPhone) Build crash in Unity 2017.2 when launched in landscape mode
Builds containing Unity ARKit Plugin (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/92515) crashes if device is in landscape mode when launching the app.
1. Build project ("ARKitCrash") for iOS11 device that supports ARKt
2. Hold device in landscape mode (make sure autorotate is enabled)
3. Run on device (from Xcode)
Result: iOS Player crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b11.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.1.1p2.
Tested with: iPhone 6S iOS11.0, Xcode 9.0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves