Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[iOS] ios11 (iPhone) Build crash in Unity 2017.2 when launched in landscape mode
Builds containing Unity ARKit Plugin (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/92515) crashes if device is in landscape mode when launching the app.
1. Build project ("ARKitCrash") for iOS11 device that supports ARKt
2. Hold device in landscape mode (make sure autorotate is enabled)
3. Run on device (from Xcode)
Result: iOS Player crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b11.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.1.1p2.
Tested with: iPhone 6S iOS11.0, Xcode 9.0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type