Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[iOS] ios11 (iPhone) Build crash in Unity 2017.2 when launched in landscape mode
Builds containing Unity ARKit Plugin (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/92515) crashes if device is in landscape mode when launching the app.
1. Build project ("ARKitCrash") for iOS11 device that supports ARKt
2. Hold device in landscape mode (make sure autorotate is enabled)
3. Run on device (from Xcode)
Result: iOS Player crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b11.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.1.1p2.
Tested with: iPhone 6S iOS11.0, Xcode 9.0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project