Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
[iOS] ios11 (iPhone) Build crash in Unity 2017.2 when launched in landscape mode
Builds containing Unity ARKit Plugin (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/92515) crashes if device is in landscape mode when launching the app.
1. Build project ("ARKitCrash") for iOS11 device that supports ARKt
2. Hold device in landscape mode (make sure autorotate is enabled)
3. Run on device (from Xcode)
Result: iOS Player crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b11.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.1.1p2.
Tested with: iPhone 6S iOS11.0, Xcode 9.0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually