Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
[iOS] ios11 (iPhone) Build crash in Unity 2017.2 when launched in landscape mode
Builds containing Unity ARKit Plugin (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/92515) crashes if device is in landscape mode when launching the app.
1. Build project ("ARKitCrash") for iOS11 device that supports ARKt
2. Hold device in landscape mode (make sure autorotate is enabled)
3. Run on device (from Xcode)
Result: iOS Player crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b11.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.1.1p2.
Tested with: iPhone 6S iOS11.0, Xcode 9.0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3