Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b5, 2023.1.0a5
[iOS] Archiving an iOS project fails
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a new Unity project
# Switch target to *iOS*
# Build the project
# Open the generated Xcode project and try to *Archive* it (Product/Archive)
Expected result: project is successfully archived and prepared for validation/publishing.
Actual result: archiving fails with the following error message:
_Bitcode bundle could not be generated because '/Users/robertas/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-gzsdmyqjzdfnhzgcxkncflagcchs/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/il2cpp.a(7o14hp7xt8pt.o)' was built without full bitcode. All object files and libraries for bitcode must be generated from Xcode Archive or Install build for architecture arm64_
Reproduced with: 2022.2.0b1, 2023.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.6f1
Reproduced using Xcode 13.4 & Xcode 14.0 beta.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique