Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[iOS] Application crashes when putting app to foreground if it's launched in forced portrait mode
1. Open attached project
2. Build and Run on iOS
3. When app is loaded, put it to background and then to foreground again
Result: application crashes with: "Thread 1: "UnityDefaultViewController should be used only if unity is set to autorotate""
Reproduced in: 2021.1.0a7, 2021.2.0a11
Not reproduced in: 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0a6
Reproduced on devices:
Note: full error:
rotation[348:43191] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'UnityDefaultViewController should be used only if unity is set to autorotate'
*** First *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'UnityDefaultViewController should be used only if unity is set to autorotate'
terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException
throw call stack:
(0x1a7f67180 0x1a713f9f8 0x1a7e8088c 0x1a8944b38 0x10211d834 0x102113e08 0x1d478494c 0x1d41f2160 0x1d41f28c8 0x1d410cf70 0x1d4103708 0x1d41e6234 0x1d41e7ccc 0x1d41ea4b0 0x1d4c098f0 0x1d41ea410 0x1d41ea8a4 0x1d41ea300 0x1d41ea560 0x102114948 0x1a79a4a38 0x1a79a57d4 0x1a7953008 0x1a7ef8b20 0x1a7ef3a58 0x1a7ef2fb4 0x1aa0f479c 0x1d477fc38 0x102118cb4 0x100967e1c 0x1a79b68e0)
libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script