Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] Appending an iOS build fails due to missing LaunchImage path error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Switch target platform to iOS
3. Make an iOS build
4. Make an iOS build again, use the same destination
5. Choose 'Append' when asked to
6. Notice build will fail with the following error message:
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '/Users/robertas/Documents/test-append/ios-build/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage'.
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"