Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] Appending an iOS build fails due to missing LaunchImage path error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Switch target platform to iOS
3. Make an iOS build
4. Make an iOS build again, use the same destination
5. Choose 'Append' when asked to
6. Notice build will fail with the following error message:
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '/Users/robertas/Documents/test-append/ios-build/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage'.
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first