Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] Appending an iOS build fails due to missing LaunchImage path error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Switch target platform to iOS
3. Make an iOS build
4. Make an iOS build again, use the same destination
5. Choose 'Append' when asked to
6. Notice build will fail with the following error message:
DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '/Users/robertas/Documents/test-append/ios-build/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets/LaunchImage.launchimage'.
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
Jun 14, 2020 14:19
was not happening in 2019.3.5f1, happens in 2019.4LTS
Jun 12, 2020 09:14
This is happening in 2019.4 LTS. It has completely slowed down our development progress.
Jun 11, 2020 18:52
Issue is currently present in 2019.4 LTS
Jun 11, 2020 11:56
Still happening 2019.4 LTS
Jun 02, 2020 16:50
Same error happening with 2020.2.0a12
May 29, 2020 16:36
Also started happening to me after upgrading from 2020.1.0b9 to 2020.1.b10