Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.6.1
Found in [Package]
[iOS] App Store rejects Apps when they contain the Burst package
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "IOSBitcodeIssue-2021.2.zip"
2. Build the project for iOS
3. Open Xcode project
4. In Xcode, click "Window -> Archive"
5. Once archiving finishes click "Distribute App" and proceed with the steps provided on the Window
Expected result: The App successfully passes Apple Validation
Actual result: The App fails Validation due to the following issue:
"ITMS-90562: Invalid Bundle - The app cannot be processed because options not allowed to be embedded in bitcode are detected in the submission. It is likely that you are not building the app with the toolchain provided in Xcode. Rebuild your entire app with the latest GM Xcode and submit the app again."
Reproducible with: Burst 1.6.0 (2021.2.0b12)
Not reproducible with: burst 1.6.0-pre.2 (2021.2.0b11)
- Current Workaround is to downgrade the Burst package to a lower version, such as 1.5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first