Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[iOS][Android] GLES3 GPU Skinning doesn't work as expected, draws meshes wrongly
1. Open User's project
2. Change Graphic API to GLES3
3. Set "GPU skinning" - true
4. Build to iOS or Android Device
5. Notice a lot of malfunctions/missing character's face
6. Set "GPU skinning" - false
7. Build again
8. Notice that character looks normal.
Expected: All meshes are visible and no flickering or other malfunctions.
Reproduced on: iPad Air 2 iOS 8.1, iPhone SE iOS 9.3
Reproduced in versions: Unity 5.3.4f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p4, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b22
Note in 5.4 editor if GPU skinning is enabled character's face is already missing.
We disabled GPU skinning on GLES due to instability on various mobile devices and poor performance.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform