Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[iOS][Android] GLES3 GPU Skinning doesn't work as expected, draws meshes wrongly
1. Open User's project
2. Change Graphic API to GLES3
3. Set "GPU skinning" - true
4. Build to iOS or Android Device
5. Notice a lot of malfunctions/missing character's face
6. Set "GPU skinning" - false
7. Build again
8. Notice that character looks normal.
Expected: All meshes are visible and no flickering or other malfunctions.
Reproduced on: iPad Air 2 iOS 8.1, iPhone SE iOS 9.3
Reproduced in versions: Unity 5.3.4f1, 5.3.5f1, 5.3.5p4, 5.3.5p5, 5.4.0b22
Note in 5.4 editor if GPU skinning is enabled character's face is already missing.
We disabled GPU skinning on GLES due to instability on various mobile devices and poor performance.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler