Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
[iOS][Airplay] Camera.SetTargetBuffers doesen't work with GLES2/3
1. Build and run the attached project with GLES2 or 3.
2. Enable Airplay with mirroring on your device.
3. Click the 'Two Buffers' toggle.
4. Observe that either both the displays start rendering a black screen, or Display.displays  buffer is rendered on top of the main display.
Not reproducible with Metal and on trunk with gles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected