Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[iOS][Airplay] Camera.SetTargetBuffers doesen't work with GLES2/3
1. Build and run the attached project with GLES2 or 3.
2. Enable Airplay with mirroring on your device.
3. Click the 'Two Buffers' toggle.
4. Observe that either both the displays start rendering a black screen, or Display.displays  buffer is rendered on top of the main display.
Not reproducible with Metal and on trunk with gles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete