Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[iOS][Airplay] Camera.SetTargetBuffers doesen't work with GLES2/3
1. Build and run the attached project with GLES2 or 3.
2. Enable Airplay with mirroring on your device.
3. Click the 'Two Buffers' toggle.
4. Observe that either both the displays start rendering a black screen, or Display.displays  buffer is rendered on top of the main display.
Not reproducible with Metal and on trunk with gles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown