Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[iOS][Airplay] Camera.SetTargetBuffers doesen't work with GLES2/3
1. Build and run the attached project with GLES2 or 3.
2. Enable Airplay with mirroring on your device.
3. Click the 'Two Buffers' toggle.
4. Observe that either both the displays start rendering a black screen, or Display.displays  buffer is rendered on top of the main display.
Not reproducible with Metal and on trunk with gles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine
- The Scene view Camera does not move when clicking the middle mouse button on a GameObject in the Scene view