Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[iOS][Airplay] Camera.SetTargetBuffers doesen't work with GLES2/3
1. Build and run the attached project with GLES2 or 3.
2. Enable Airplay with mirroring on your device.
3. Click the 'Two Buffers' toggle.
4. Observe that either both the displays start rendering a black screen, or Display.displays  buffer is rendered on top of the main display.
Not reproducible with Metal and on trunk with gles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode