Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] AdBannerView & ADInterstitialAd not working with iOS9
1. Enable iADs in Settings/Developer/iAD Devloper Testing.
2. Build and deploy the attached project.
3. Click 'AdBannerView':
-it's loaded, but if you click it several times in a row it crashes when calling (backtrace in comment)
4. Click 'ADInterstitialAd':
-it's not loaded at all, "ADInterstitialAd error: The operation couldn’t be completed. Ad inventory unavailable" is printed and if called several times it crashes just like AdBannerView
Tested on iPad mini 2 and iPad Air 1 both iOS 9.0(13A4325c), iPad mini 3 (8.4)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website