Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[iOS] Accelerometer x input gets reversed after a landscape Unity Ad plays
1. Open the attached "AccelerometerTestProject02"(04/01/2017) project.
2. Build and run it for iOS device.
3. Hold the device in portrait.
4. Tilt a device to the left a little bit.
- Accelerometer input number gets negative.
5. Hold the device in portrait.
6. Press the button below to start the Ad.
7. Watch the Ad in landscape.
8. When the Ad is done, keep the device in landscape mode and close the Ad.
9. Turn the device back to portrait.
10. See that the input is now reversed.
- May be caused by a different device orientation at the start of the ad compared to at the end of the Ad.
- May be related to case 796649 and case 806599
- Screenshots attached.
- Use video orientation according to the orientation of the device setting in the Unity Ad options.
5.5.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
iPhone iOS 10.2.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI