Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[iOS] A bunch of launch image warnings are thrown when building for iOS in Xcode 10
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (or create a new one)
2. Build for iOS
3. Open Xcode project and build it (CMD+B)
4. Open the build report and check warnings at the "Compile asset catalogs" section, notice a bunch of warnings:
76x76@1x app icons only apply to iPad apps targeting releases of iOS prior to 10.0.
This launch image only applies to iOS 6.x and prior but the minimum deployment is 7.0 or later.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a3
Does not reproduce with Xcode 9.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform