Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[iOS] A bunch of launch image warnings are thrown when building for iOS in Xcode 10
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (or create a new one)
2. Build for iOS
3. Open Xcode project and build it (CMD+B)
4. Open the build report and check warnings at the "Compile asset catalogs" section, notice a bunch of warnings:
76x76@1x app icons only apply to iPad apps targeting releases of iOS prior to 10.0.
This launch image only applies to iOS 6.x and prior but the minimum deployment is 7.0 or later.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a3
Does not reproduce with Xcode 9.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made