Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[iOS] A bunch of launch image warnings are thrown when building for iOS in Xcode 10
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (or create a new one)
2. Build for iOS
3. Open Xcode project and build it (CMD+B)
4. Open the build report and check warnings at the "Compile asset catalogs" section, notice a bunch of warnings:
76x76@1x app icons only apply to iPad apps targeting releases of iOS prior to 10.0.
This launch image only applies to iOS 6.x and prior but the minimum deployment is 7.0 or later.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a3
Does not reproduce with Xcode 9.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted