Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[iOS] A bunch of launch image warnings are thrown when building for iOS in Xcode 10
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (or create a new one)
2. Build for iOS
3. Open Xcode project and build it (CMD+B)
4. Open the build report and check warnings at the "Compile asset catalogs" section, notice a bunch of warnings:
76x76@1x app icons only apply to iPad apps targeting releases of iOS prior to 10.0.
This launch image only applies to iOS 6.x and prior but the minimum deployment is 7.0 or later.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a3
Does not reproduce with Xcode 9.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR