Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[iOS] [3DTouch] touch is executed with a delay on screen edges
Reproduction steps (Reproduction video attached: 02/08/2017 3:06 PM, OnPointerDown.mp4 ):
1. Connect a device with a 3d Touch feature (iPhone 6 s, iPhone 6 s plus).
2. Make sure 3D Touch is enabled on a device (General > Accessibility > 3D Touch).
3. Open the attached project.
4. Build it for iOS device.
5. Try to touch the button on the edges of the screen (touching the left side of the screen gives higher reproduction rate).
- Some clicks gives 0.5 - 2 seconds delay.
6. Repeat step 5 with a disabled 3D Touch feature.
- Clicks are recognized instantly.
iPhone 6 s
Standard gesture recognizers enabled on all iOS apps absorb touches close to the top and bottom of the screen. This sometimes causes an delay before the touch is handled when clicking very close to the edge. This behaviour can be disabled by setting DISABLE_TOUCH_DELAYS to 0 in Classes/UnityAppController.mm.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CustomEditor] MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when building a player when a GameObject is selected in the Hierarchy
- [Android 9] GL_INVALID_OPERATION thrown when texture.ReadPixels is called
- [Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
- [Android] Texture being misread in follow up blit on Adreno 630 when blitting zero alpha into texture
- Particles are spawned in the incorrect position in Play mode when specified rotation is not along only one axis