Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] [3DTouch] touch is executed with a delay on screen edges
Reproduction steps (Reproduction video attached: 02/08/2017 3:06 PM, OnPointerDown.mp4 ):
1. Connect a device with a 3d Touch feature (iPhone 6 s, iPhone 6 s plus).
2. Make sure 3D Touch is enabled on a device (General > Accessibility > 3D Touch).
3. Open the attached project.
4. Build it for iOS device.
5. Try to touch the button on the edges of the screen (touching the left side of the screen gives higher reproduction rate).
- Some clicks gives 0.5 - 2 seconds delay.
6. Repeat step 5 with a disabled 3D Touch feature.
- Clicks are recognized instantly.
iPhone 6 s
Standard gesture recognizers enabled on all iOS apps absorb touches close to the top and bottom of the screen. This sometimes causes an delay before the touch is handled when clicking very close to the edge. This behaviour can be disabled by setting DISABLE_TOUCH_DELAYS to 0 in Classes/UnityAppController.mm.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode