Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[iOS] [3DTouch] touch is executed with a delay on screen edges
Reproduction steps (Reproduction video attached: 02/08/2017 3:06 PM, OnPointerDown.mp4 ):
1. Connect a device with a 3d Touch feature (iPhone 6 s, iPhone 6 s plus).
2. Make sure 3D Touch is enabled on a device (General > Accessibility > 3D Touch).
3. Open the attached project.
4. Build it for iOS device.
5. Try to touch the button on the edges of the screen (touching the left side of the screen gives higher reproduction rate).
- Some clicks gives 0.5 - 2 seconds delay.
6. Repeat step 5 with a disabled 3D Touch feature.
- Clicks are recognized instantly.
iPhone 6 s
Standard gesture recognizers enabled on all iOS apps absorb touches close to the top and bottom of the screen. This sometimes causes an delay before the touch is handled when clicking very close to the edge. This behaviour can be disabled by setting DISABLE_TOUCH_DELAYS to 0 in Classes/UnityAppController.mm.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)