Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Mobile] [Texture] Sprite corrupted or invisible in Atlas using certain dimension RGB(A) Compressed 5x5 or 10x10 block sprites
1. Open project in "AtlasIssue.zip"
2. Set the platform to iOS (File -> Build Settings)
3. In the Project window select Sprite Atlas
4. In the Inspector window, press "Pack Preview"
5. Inspect the preview
Expected result: There are 2 Sprites packed, a green 128x128 and a red 130x130 square, both are clean, without artifacts
Actual result: Red 130x130 square sprite is corrupted (130x130 dimension is the culprit)
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a2, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a13 (IMPORTANT TO READ NOTES BELOW)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.0a1
Reproducible on Android and iOS platforms
1. In versions 2021.1.0a2 - 2021.1.0a5 the 130x130 sprite is invisible and starting with 2021.1.0a6 it becomes corrupted, I am not sure if this is the same issue
2. This happens with RGB(A) Compressed ASTC, or RGB(A) Compressed ASTC HDR sprites that are 5x5 or 10x10, the corruptions are different
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true