Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 1.0.X
Found in [Package]
1.0.X - Entities
InvalidOperationException is thrown when the method WithNone<> is used with a struct that implements IEnableableComponent
How to reproduce:
1. Open the “Entities.zip“ project
2. Enter the “SampleScene“
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Console
Expected result: No errors are seen
Actual result: InvalidOperationException error is seen
Reproducible with: 1.0.8, 1.0.11 (2022.3.5f1)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
InvalidOperationException: The previously scheduled job TestSystem1:TestJob writes to the ComponentTypeHandle<TestComponent2> TestJob.JobData.__TypeHandle.__TestComponent2_RW_ComponentTypeHandle. You are trying to schedule a new job TestSystem2:TestJob, which reads from the same ComponentTypeHandle<TestComponent2> (via TestJob.safety). To guarantee safety, you must include TestSystem1:TestJob as a dependency of the newly scheduled job.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform