Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
InvalidCastException thrown when casting using UniRx and 4.6 .NET scripting runtime version
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Make sure '.NET 4.6' is selected as scripting runtime version
3. Enter play mode
Expected result: 'Observable.EveryUpdate().Subscribe(_ => Debug.Log("test") ).AddTo(this);' doesn't throw InvalidCastException
Actual result: InvalidCastException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproducible with 5.5.0xMono-Runtime-Upgrade-b9
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website