Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.12f1, 2023.1.18f1, 2023.2.0b15, 2023.3.0a11
"InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid." is thrown when creating Animation through script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "AnimBagProject.zip"
2. Right mouse click on "BadObject" in the Hierarchy window
3. Click on "=====Create Test Animation====="
4. Open Window>Animation>Animation
Expected results: No errors thrown in the Console window
Actual results: "InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid." is thrown
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a7, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b11, 2023.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.30f1, 2022.2.0a6
Reproducible on: Windows 11 22H2
Not reproducible on: No other environment tested
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project