Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.1
Found in [Package]
InvalidCastException is thrown when selecting the header of an AdvancedDropdown
1. Open the attached project ("1388049_22.1.zip")
2. Open "New Controls.inputactions" from the Project window
3. Click "No Control Scheme" then "Add Control Scheme..."
4. Click the + under the empty list
5. Click "Gamepad > More Specific Gamepads"
Expected result: The header is not interactable
Actual result: Exception is thrown in the Console window: "InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid."
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] Unity Version Control window text is replaced by the key names of the labels and buttons
Resolution Note (fix version 1.4.1):
Fix available https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/pull/1487