Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.1
Found in [Package]
InvalidCastException is thrown when selecting the header of an AdvancedDropdown
1. Open the attached project ("1388049_22.1.zip")
2. Open "New Controls.inputactions" from the Project window
3. Click "No Control Scheme" then "Add Control Scheme..."
4. Click the + under the empty list
5. Click "Gamepad > More Specific Gamepads"
Expected result: The header is not interactable
Actual result: Exception is thrown in the Console window: "InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid."
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected