Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.1
Found in [Package]
InvalidCastException is thrown when selecting the header of an AdvancedDropdown
1. Open the attached project ("1388049_22.1.zip")
2. Open "New Controls.inputactions" from the Project window
3. Click "No Control Scheme" then "Add Control Scheme..."
4. Click the + under the empty list
5. Click "Gamepad > More Specific Gamepads"
Expected result: The header is not interactable
Actual result: Exception is thrown in the Console window: "InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid."
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12