Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
'Invalid time range' error appears in the Console when passing < 0.02f values as normalizedTime parameter to the Animator.Play
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1311378.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Observe the Console
Expected result: There are no visible errors present
Actual result: The 'Invalid time range for Transition exit time condition' error gets thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b10, 2021.2.0a8
- The issue doesn't reproduce with values that are >= 0.02f
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete