Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
'Invalid index' error when deleting custom resolution
1. Create new project
2. Add custom resolution
3. Delete custom resolution
Actual: Notice error in console
Invalid index 7 7 0
Expected: Resolution should be deleted without errors
Reproducible with 5.6.0b7, 5.6.0b5
Not reproducible with 5.6.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website