Search Issue Tracker
Invalid Cast Exception when selecting in Scene View
1. Create a new scene, create a few cubes inside. Save. Reopen the scene (important).
2. Hold down Cmd/Ctrl and try selecting objects in the Scene View (using area-select, not by simply clicking on objects)
3. Notice an Invalid Cast Exception for each object as it gets included in the selection area
Note: only happens when done in this precise order, i.e. selection has to be the next immediate action after opening the scene.
Affects Mac and Windows editors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI