Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
"Invalid AABB b0" errors are shown when ParticleSystem.Emit is called
1. Open the project, attached by the user (Killme.zip)
2. Open the "Scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. In Game, press Test button
5. Observe the console
Expected: no such errors are shown when calling ParticleSystem.Emit
Actual: sometimes just a couple of errors show up, sometimes they get spammed in the console
Reproduced in 2017.3.0b7, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.2.0a1
Did not reproduce in 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.0b6
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy