Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Interpolation of RigidBody2D is not working if simulation is not enabled from the beginning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open Main scene and enter Play mode
3. Notice that the Green one interpolates its Transform correctly, whereas the Red one does not.
Expected result: if simulation is enabled later, interpolation should be also working
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b8, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p2, 5.5.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link