Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Interpolation of RigidBody2D is not working if simulation is not enabled from the beginning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open Main scene and enter Play mode
3. Notice that the Green one interpolates its Transform correctly, whereas the Red one does not.
Expected result: if simulation is enabled later, interpolation should be also working
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b8, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p2, 5.5.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted