Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Interpolation of RigidBody2D is not working if simulation is not enabled from the beginning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open Main scene and enter Play mode
3. Notice that the Green one interpolates its Transform correctly, whereas the Red one does not.
Expected result: if simulation is enabled later, interpolation should be also working
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b8, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p2, 5.5.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Drag-select in Prefab Mode selects GameObjects with Gizmos in any loaded scene
- Hierarchy ping effect rendering is offset
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Depth of Field doesn't blur near objects when "Allow HDR" is disabled
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages