Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Interpolation of RigidBody2D is not working if simulation is not enabled from the beginning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open Main scene and enter Play mode
3. Notice that the Green one interpolates its Transform correctly, whereas the Red one does not.
Expected result: if simulation is enabled later, interpolation should be also working
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b8, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p2, 5.5.5p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system