Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Internal recursion error is thrown when trying to update the project using API Updater
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1167361-API_Updater_Test.zip")
2. Start the API update
3. Inspect the console
Expected results: API Updater successfully updates the project's scripts
Actual results: API Updater fails; Internal recursion error is thrown in the console
Reproducible with: 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
Couldn't test with 2017.4 because there were no scripts to update
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy