Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Internal profiler in iOS doesn't show scripting memory information
1. Create new project
2. Build to iOS
3. Enable Internal Profiler in XCode
4. Scripting memory heap will be 0
Scripting memory is displayed correctly if development build is enabled on Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.