Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Internal profiler in iOS doesn't show scripting memory information
1. Create new project
2. Build to iOS
3. Enable Internal Profiler in XCode
4. Scripting memory heap will be 0
Scripting memory is displayed correctly if development build is enabled on Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel