Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Internal profiler in iOS doesn't show scripting memory information
1. Create new project
2. Build to iOS
3. Enable Internal Profiler in XCode
4. Scripting memory heap will be 0
Scripting memory is displayed correctly if development build is enabled on Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected