Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Internal profiler in iOS doesn't show scripting memory information
1. Create new project
2. Build to iOS
3. Enable Internal Profiler in XCode
4. Scripting memory heap will be 0
Scripting memory is displayed correctly if development build is enabled on Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default