Search Issue Tracker
Internal profiler in iOS doesn't show scripting memory information
1. Create new project
2. Build to iOS
3. Enable Internal Profiler in XCode
4. Scripting memory heap will be 0
Scripting memory is displayed correctly if development build is enabled on Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete