Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Interactions] When using Press Interactions in a 2D Composite Action, the Performed doesn't fire as expected.
1. Download attached proejct
2. Enter Play mode
3. Holding down A key, then randomly pressing and releasing WSD keys
Actual: The 2D Composite Action result is not detected correctly when a key is held down
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3