Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.1
Found in [Package]
[Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- Press: Press Only, Press and Release
1. Download project and package: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Need PR #685 (https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/pull/685)
3. Open scene in Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes
4. Enter Playmode. Choose Interactions from the Other Tests dropdown menu on the top.
5. Expand the "More" menu on the right.
6. Observe the callbackContext variables' value (Press key 8, 0, -, =)
Actual: The startTime, duration and time value are not passed through correctly in callbackContext.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)