Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.1
Found in [Package]
[Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- Press: Press Only, Press and Release
1. Download project and package: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Need PR #685 (https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/pull/685)
3. Open scene in Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes
4. Enter Playmode. Choose Interactions from the Other Tests dropdown menu on the top.
5. Expand the "More" menu on the right.
6. Observe the callbackContext variables' value (Press key 8, 0, -, =)
Actual: The startTime, duration and time value are not passed through correctly in callbackContext.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%