Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.1
Found in [Package]
[Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- Press: Press Only, Press and Release
1. Download project and package: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Need PR #685 (https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/pull/685)
3. Open scene in Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes
4. Enter Playmode. Choose Interactions from the Other Tests dropdown menu on the top.
5. Expand the "More" menu on the right.
6. Observe the callbackContext variables' value (Press key 8, 0, -, =)
Actual: The startTime, duration and time value are not passed through correctly in callbackContext.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded