Search Issue Tracker
Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
1. Open the "MainLightBug" project
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Observe the Game view
Expected result: Cube is red
Actual result: Cube is black, looks unlit
Reproducible with: 10.9.0 (2020.3.36f1), 12.1.7 (2021.3.5f1), 13.1.8 (2022.1.8f1), 14.0.3 (2022.2.0a18, 2023.1.0a1)
Reproduced on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code