Search Issue Tracker
Instead of translated texts, the Hub shows localization keys to be used to identify texts in the UI
How to reproduce
1. Open Unity Hub
Reproducible with: Unity Hub 2.0.0-beta.3
Actual results: window title and context menu in the Task bar shows localization keys instead of localized text.
Expected results: localized text should be shown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first