Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Instantiating UI objects during runtime with localscale set to 0 (and increasing it next frame) disables some of the elements
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project
2) play scene 'test'
Actual behavior: notice boxes are solid green without any text
3) try dragging one of the prefabs to scene view
Expected: the boxes start showing all of its components
Workaround: wait for one frame and instantiate another object
Regressions started 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete