Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.5
Instantiating UI objects during runtime with localscale set to 0 (and increasing it next frame) disables some of the elements
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project
2) play scene 'test'
Actual behavior: notice boxes are solid green without any text
3) try dragging one of the prefabs to scene view
Expected: the boxes start showing all of its components
Workaround: wait for one frame and instantiate another object
Regressions started 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website