Search Issue Tracker
Instantiate<T>(Object, Transform) still uses world space by default
1. Open project attached (InstantiateBug).
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. Press Play.
4. Check gameobject "Parent" children's position.
Expected result: Children will have identical position.
Actual result: Children have different position.
Notes: Instantiate(Object, Transform) function started using local position by default in 5.5: "Using Object.Instantiate(Object, Transform) will now use the Object position as the local position by default."
Instantiate<T>(Object, Transform) was not affected by these changes. Due to that, those functions work differently.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`