Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Installing VS2017 through Unity doesn't install C++ tools, making IL2CPP not work
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Mar 08, 2018 23:49
YES! thank you! it's in beta10