Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Installing VS2017 through Unity doesn't install C++ tools, making IL2CPP not work
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PS4 Build times seems to have doubled in 2019.3.0f3
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0