Search Issue Tracker
Installing Unity to a different HDD still uses up space on the OS HDD
- Download the Unity Download HElper
- Select a few other build platforms (I had Android, WebGL, MacOS and Facebook Game Room)
- Select to download to a different HDD and to install to a different HDD
- Monitor the space you have on each HDD before, during and after the installation
- Notice that, at the end of the installation, 2GB of the OS drive have been used up
- Notice that, during the installation, Unity can take up to 6GB of the HDD - this is a problem for people that use a smaller SSD as their C: drive - in some cases, they may not be able to install Unity at all!
Note: this was tested on Windows only for now
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock