Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
"'C:/Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command" errors when installing com.unity.dots.editor
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Install com.unity.dots.editor through the Package Manager
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "'C:/Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command" errors
Reproducible with - 2021.1.0a6, 2021.1.0a9
Not reproducible with - 2021.1.0a5 and earlier
The error might differ from one PC to the other. The core issue is that com.unity.dots.editor fails to process spaces in folder naming.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete