Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
"'C:/Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command" errors when installing com.unity.dots.editor
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Install com.unity.dots.editor through the Package Manager
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "'C:/Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command" errors
Reproducible with - 2021.1.0a6, 2021.1.0a9
Not reproducible with - 2021.1.0a5 and earlier
The error might differ from one PC to the other. The core issue is that com.unity.dots.editor fails to process spaces in folder naming.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"