Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Installer] [Windows] Files left after running Uninstaller from Editor folder
1. Install Editor.
2. Go to Editor folder.
3. Run Uninstaller and proceed to the end of uninstallation.
List of libraries is left in the folder:
Expected result: Nothing is left, Editor folder is removed completely after uninstallation.
Reproduces in :
2018.3.0b12 - 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0a1 -- only WinPixEventRuntime.dll is left in folder.
Since later amount of nondeleted files keep growing.
2019.1.0a14 - later -- the list above.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"