Search Issue Tracker
[Installer] 'Lauch Unity' option fails to launch editor when it is installed in external drive or different partition than OS
1. Install Editor to different partition than OS or to external drive
2. Make sure, that 'Launch Unity' option is checked
3. Select 'Finish'
Expected vs actual: editor should be opened after 'Finish' button is clicked
Reproduced: 5.5.6f1, 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b6, 2018.2.0a1
Tested on: Mac OS 10.13.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock