Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Inspector's Transform fields Position and Rotation is not setting "GUI.changed" to true when being changed
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "New Unity Project.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy window select "bug" GameObject
3. In the Inspector window change Position or Rotation in the "Custom Component" component
Expected result: Output logs "Transform has changed"
Actual result: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a15, 2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.28f1, 2021.2.0a14
Note: Scale is working fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used
- Silent crash when GameObjects collide when transform.SetParent is used