Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Inspector's Transform fields Position and Rotation is not setting "GUI.changed" to true when being changed
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "New Unity Project.zip"
2. In the Hierarchy window select "bug" GameObject
3. In the Inspector window change Position or Rotation in the "Custom Component" component
Expected result: Output logs "Transform has changed"
Actual result: Nothing happens
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a15, 2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.28f1, 2021.2.0a14
Note: Scale is working fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true