Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
InspectorNameAttribute is not used when using SerializedProperty.enumDisplayNames
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (EnumerationTest.zip)
2. Open scene Scenes/SampleScene
3. Press the Play button and observe the Console
Expected result: the logged Console message shows the InspectorNameAttributes "TestNorth, TestEast, TestSouth, TestWest"
Actual result: the logged Console message doesn't show the InspectorNameAttributes and instead shows "North, East, South, West"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- There are 38 extra AudioSources in the Scene
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene