Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
InspectorNameAttribute is not used when using SerializedProperty.enumDisplayNames
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (EnumerationTest.zip)
2. Open scene Scenes/SampleScene
3. Press the Play button and observe the Console
Expected result: the logged Console message shows the InspectorNameAttributes "TestNorth, TestEast, TestSouth, TestWest"
Actual result: the logged Console message doesn't show the InspectorNameAttributes and instead shows "North, East, South, West"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out