Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
InspectorNameAttribute is not used when using SerializedProperty.enumDisplayNames
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (EnumerationTest.zip)
2. Open scene Scenes/SampleScene
3. Press the Play button and observe the Console
Expected result: the logged Console message shows the InspectorNameAttributes "TestNorth, TestEast, TestSouth, TestWest"
Actual result: the logged Console message doesn't show the InspectorNameAttributes and instead shows "North, East, South, West"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- Toggling "Optimize Mesh Data" in Project Settings doesn't invalidate build pipeline cache for Addressables
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results