Search Issue Tracker
Inspector window is cleared when calling ApplyModifiedProperties() on a SerializedObject in the Prefab Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "InspectorApplyFocusBug.zip" project
2. Go to Assets, double click on "Bug Prefab" to open it in Prefab Mode
3. Click on "Bug Prefab", go to Inspector and several times click on checkbox near the "My Component" script
Expected result: The method is called
Actual result: Inspector window is cleared
Reproducible: 2018.3.0b6, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
- The Prefab Mode was added in Unity 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website