Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0b3, 2023.3.0a1
[Inspector] Warning message shows escape sequence
1. Create a new project.
2. In Hierarchy, Right-Click -> UI Toolkit -> UI Document.
3. View UI Document in Inspector, set the Panel Settings field to None.
Expected: Can't seen \n\n in the error message.
Actual: Can see \n\n in the error message.
Reproducible in 2023.2.0a20, 2023.1.0a10
Not Reproducible in 2023.1.0a3, 2022.3.1f1, 2021.3.23f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Same values are being generated if using a random function when “Freeform Light 2D” light is in the scene
- “Unable to use a named GUIStyle without a current skin“ error appears when installing/uninstalling a package if the “Search” window has any text in the search field
- The Animation dropdown in the Animation window can't be opened when Animation is renamed
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS